We provide quality materials and solutions for real-life glass-related situations that directly affect your projects, tenants and clients.
We understand that the success and comfort in any commercial location depend on two key components: How the surroundings look and how costly they are to maintain. Window film easily enhances the aesthetic of any facility with customizable designs and solutions. The benefits that come along with the installation of film include reduced heating costs, increased security and privacy and a professional appearance.
Common Window Film Uses in Commercial Spaces
Where does window film fit into your world?
- Keeps the warmth in during the winter and the cool airconditioned air in during the summer
- Increases the insulating effect of your glass by up to 40% in the winter
- Our customers have reported energy savings of 20-25%
- Enjoy the benefits of heat retention at a fraction of the cost of replacing your windows
- Increases the insulation of a single pane window to that of a double pane window. Increase the insulation of a double pane window to that of a tripple pane window
Lower cooling costs!
- Blocks up to 80% of excess heat and glare that enters your home in the summer
- Eliminates 99% of UV radiation that causes your flooring, artwork and furniture to fade
- Our customers have reported energy savings of 20-25% and drops in interior summertime temperatures of up to 10 degrees celsius
Stop living in a fishbowl!
- One-way visibility film lets you enjoy your view without putting your family on display
- Various levels of opacity to give you ultimate control over your privacy
- Dramatically eliminate annoying glare
- Protection against break and enter
- Recommended by the RCMP, Emergency Program Coordinators, Insurance Firms and Security Companies
- Provides protection from natural disaster
- Strengthens your windows by up to 300%
- Bomb blast mitigation
- Meets seismic mitigation standards
- Prevents injury from flying glass (The number one cause of injury during an earthquake)
- Provides further protection from weather related damage if your windows are to break
- By keeping windows intact it maintains the buildings ability to be habitable
- Decorative films can effectively add another level of privacy and aesthetics to your room
- Various patterns and appearances to give glass an attractive effect
- Sand-blasted, stained glass, etched finish, rice paper, gradient, themed
- These patterns can be used on staircase glass, bathroom showers and more
- Protects our feathered friends from colliding with windows while maintaining clear visibility
- Used by many governments, industries and citizens in environmental issues
To schedule a free, no obligation consultation and quote
"Having just finished a year using your product I just had to tell you how pleased I am. I not only saved money due to the insulating factors – keeping out heat in the summer thereby reducing my need for the air conditioner, and, cold in the winter, thereby reducing my heating costs, plus I was always comfortable. The safety feature of the window film gave me an extra feeling of security in my home. What more can I ask for than saving money, being comfortable and safe!"
"Excessive sun made our home exceptionally hot in the summer. The expense of running our air conditioner, and the fact that we had to lower the blinds and block our beautiful view, was frustrating. The difference with window film has been nothing short of remarkable. We can enjoy our view even when the sun is at its brightest, and the opaque film on our deck railing has greatly improved our privacy. Our deck is now our personal oasis that overlooks the mountain vistas – no more looking at other people’s backyards or vehicles!"
• Ron Condly •